We won't stop loving




ok , I can! I can write something here. it isn't like a diary or something but that's the feeling I always get with this things.You start writing and end up writing down all you mixed thoughts. but anyway,I will give it a try.
So I found out today that last summer I had two kind of what I would like to call group exhibitions. Video lounge II and III.The first one was in Osnabruck-Germany,Gallery Schaufenster and the second, this time the III,was in Duisburg at Hafen Kult. This one is pretty cool. Its a place near the port area were you can find Studios from different artists.Also exhibitions and different cultural events take place here constantly.
Both exhibitions showed one of my videos. You can take a look here if you feel curious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYIuUBUIsgI

Kommentare