Sneak peek

I have this new card for the public library,so now I get to read a lot of comics.
I would like to recommend you Die Huren from Anke Feuchtenberger and Liebe schaut weg from Line Hoven . They inspired my thoughts.



Here are a couple of small canvas I've been working on lately with some of my 2012 New Year's resolutions:

Learn to fly higher.

Don't kill any dinosaur mosquitos. You know:the big ones!
Pee when you feel like it.

Play less video games.

Don't wear yellow panties on new year's eve. They don't give you financial security .
Paint more bricks.

Learn another language.

















Get a dog.(Birds on cages are unhappy)







Teach my girlfriend how to roller-skate

Kommentare

  1. Combined with the cage size, your bar spacing and breadth are vital on your bird's safety. Too wide bar spacing and they will get their heads stuck in between the bars or perhaps escape; too small and they are able to get feet, beaks or wings caught and cause injury. Also the particular thickness is essential for bird cage.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen